[thechat] Religion - a way of life (was: what the...)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 31 09:58:06 CST 2003

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 08:45 AM, Michele Wandrei wrote:
> Interestingly enough, the freed slaves wandered in the wilderness
> for 40 years.

And interestingly enough, it appears that the people who listened to a
bush this time are going to be wandering in the desert for 40 years.

> He had to feel extremely
> threatened -- his power was being challenged by a baby.

Heh, history repeats itself again and again!

--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt