[thechat] Religion - a way of life (was: what the...)

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 10:15:29 CST 2003

 --- Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:

> > Ah, well, since she's a Mormon and I'm a Mormon
too...
> > but I get the idea. =8-)

> Did I miss anything you're not allowed? :-)

Ergh, I feel a long one coming on here. I want to
address these points but it'll take a bit more focus
than I can afford at the moment. I have to actually
do some ClearCase stuff and get things ready so my
backup buildmaster won't have any problems while I'm
in Utah. (Snow is forecast for Thursday.) LotR I can
whip off a hasty response to, but not this.

I'm sure you'll all be anxiously awaiting my response.
:)

Terry

Hmm, upon rereading it seems the above won't come off
as intended. I'm not upset with what Erik and Martin
said, I just want to do some fine tuning.