[thechat] Solange?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 1 09:32:58 CST 2003

Thanks!

I think David and Abbey hit it ... I think it's a reference to St. Solange.
(That fits in character with the comic.)

Although I _do_ kind of like the concept of naming a cat after an obscure
word for 'making hay while the sun shines' ... that seems fitting in it's
own way as well!

It's a good name for a cat, but still not my favorite cat name.  That honor
would have to go to a tom I named "Evinrude".  My "Rudy-Kat" had a broken
purr box ... he could never quite get it to turn over.  It produced a sound
remarkably like that you get from repeatedly pulling the starter cable on a
flooded outboard motor: "Prrrth.  Prrrth.  Prrrth."

He was pretty orange - and I mean that as a verb as well as a noun.

RonL.