[thechat] Bush joke

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Apr 1 14:52:29 CST 2003

I got this one:

One day, bush dies... and he obviously arrives to hell. The lord of
darkness greets him: "Welcome Georgie, I've been wanting to meet you.
Unfortunately I have no space left for you, but since you've been so
mean you can't stay anywhere else. What we'll do is to let free someone
who has not been as bad as you, so you can take his place, and you'll be
able to choose the one to replace and stay there for all eternity".

The devil takes him through a dark corridor, and opens the first door to
find Ronald Reagan diving in a huge swimming pool, he gets out of the
pool and dives again (all day long). Bush thinks to himself "I'm not too
fond of water, let's see if there's something better".

The devil opens the second door and there is Mr. Nixon banging a rock,
making rock bricks, Bush says to himself "I couldn't stand this all
eternity" he says "show me something else".

Then they open the third door and there is Bill Clinton sitting in a
large desk and Monica Lewinsky doing what she got famous for "Hmm says
Bush, I could do this!"....

and the devil says.....

"Monica, you are free to go, this sir wants to replace you"

:D