[thechat] Powell & Blunkett

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 11:01:31 CST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 bob at bobdavis.org wrote:

> [...]

so, do I get this right:
We come into your place, smash it up and use your resources to pay for
repairs. Oh, and we'll determine the suppliers...

Sounds like a certain Italian fraternal order to me.

> I didn't hear about the US asking the EU for money to rebuild.
> Humanitarian aid, perhaps, but not rebuilding kind of stuff.

The BBC were reporting it as rebuilding this morning. Sadly their site
redesign is making it fun and interesting to find...

Cheers
Martin