[thechat] Lanchester's Law: Too Few American Soldiers

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Apr 7 21:34:49 CDT 2003

> There is a BIG difference between "your point of view on this matter is
> offensive to me" and "you are a troll because you don't agree with me."

quite true, there is, but that's not what hugh was saying

he just said "troll alert"

he didn't say it was because john disagreed with him, he said it -- or so it
appears to me -- because john's statements were INFLAMMATORY

that's what a troll is, inflammatory

as far as the "learn the difference" remark goes, that was just plain rude

surely you can see that, bri

by the way, do you see how condescending that last statement sounds?

another troll, right?  can you see that?

come on folks, let's all be civil

rudy