[thechat] Start spreading the news - Iceland on the side

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 10 10:49:26 CDT 2003

From: "Norman Beresford"

| plan now is a long weekend in NYC (Amsterdam and Iceland having fallen by
| the wayside)

you have heard of http://icelandexpress.com haven't you?
Flights from Copenhagen or London. Ticket prices start at £108 return,
including taxes. Not to mention it probably would come with a free guide of
sorts ;)

And last i checked they still have seats available.
Yes I'm advertising, because I gratefully accept the competition, although,
I must admit though, Icelandair has the highest service standard of any
airline I've flown with.

cheers
elfur