[thechat] Announcing EUvolt - evolt's first conference

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 10 10:55:06 CDT 2003

From: "Martin Burns"

| The UK Evolters are proud to announce that this will be taken one step
| further: a full conference, with speakers and everything (including
beer).

| The dates are: Friday 25 July to Sunday 27 July 2003
| The location is London
|
| More info, programme, transport, accommodation, registration etc at
| http://evolt.org.uk/euvolt

Is there going to be an updated page of attendees?
Just curious, 'cause you know, I want to meet as many as possible.

looking forward too my third evolt.org thingy  ... especially meeting isaac
(oh, and already bought the airfare, via http://IcelandExpress.com  or
rather their equivalent .is service ;)

later
elfur