[thechat] MATRIX2

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Apr 11 03:26:41 CDT 2003

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.05/matrix2_pr.html

 From the "I think I creamed my pants" department:

<quote>

If the dojo fight in The Matrix was a kung fu sonata, the Burly Brawl is a
symphony. Neo tears the sign from the ground and wields it as a kendo
sword, vaulting pole, and battering ram. A woman walking by can't believe
what she's seeing; suddenly her body is hijacked, she drops her grocery
bag, and another Smith charges into the fray. Whole battalions of Smiths
arrive, mount assaults, attack in waves, scatter, regroup, and head back
for more. (At ESC, one massive pile-on was dubbed the "Did someone drop a
quarter?" shot.) In the thick of it, Neo is dancing, chucking black-tied
bodies skyward, pivoting around the signpost, and using shoulders as
stepping-stones over the raging river of whup-ass.

</quote>

Lonnnnng article.

Fuck, I can't wait for Matrix 2...

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy