[thechat] MATRIX2

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Fri Apr 11 04:52:55 CDT 2003

>  From the "I think I creamed my pants" department:
[snip]
> Lonnnnng article.
>
> Fuck, I can't wait for Matrix 2...

I'm nearly as excited to find out that Silberman's still writing for Wired.
Obviously I haven't read it much lately, but he's always been one of the
most worthwhile tech/culture writers out there. I might have to go back.

But yeah, I'm ready for some good nerd-superhero ass-whuppin'.

Madhu, do you want us to report everything to you immediately, or do you
want us to wait for release on your end before we all start foaming at the
mouth? :)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net