[thechat] Finding a job in NYC

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Apr 14 02:43:00 CDT 2003

Hi. I don't live in New York, but I am certainly more tech literate than my
friend who needs the help.

Background: My friend did her medical degree from India (please don't ask
why) and she has to pass some more exams before becoming licenced as a doc
there in USA.

She lives in New York and badly needs some money to survive. She's looking
for a job, preferably in medical research or something, that will keep her
going.

Any leads or job sites that might be of use? I've tried Craig's list on
NYC, but it wasn't too helpful.

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy