[thechat] minolta dImage 7i

Ashok Hariharan listman at hazard0us.org
Wed Apr 16 04:01:26 CDT 2003

I am looking at buying a sparingly used minolta dImage 7i digicam,
and the price seems right to me.
I read some online reviews on this camera which seem rather
favourable.
I have also looked at a nikon coolpix, however for the last 3 years
i have been very satisfied with using an old minolta dynax 7000 SLR,
which makes me want to go for the minolta....

Is there anybody on thechat who has used / uses a minolta dImage 7i?
If so, I would really appreciate any first-hand impressions on the
camera....
(and) any gremlins to look out for in a used one...

--ashok