[thechat] Nigerian 419 funnee

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 20:17:10 CDT 2003

--- Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net> wrote:
> At 04:47 AM 18-04-03, Terry Fowler wrote:
> >Well, I was going to ask a question about my
> Mozilla
> >mail, but since you and Rudy thumped Lach last
>
> Dude, I didn't say squat about that. You must have
> me confused with someone else. I don't use Mozilla
at all.

Oops. That's really odd. I remember *two* people
telling Lach that Mozilla Mail was offtopic on
thelist.
Just checked the archives and sure enough, it was just
Rudy. Dunno why I thought it you Madman. Sorry 'bout
that. Hmm, I hear my pillow and blankets calling me. I
think I'll go see what they want.

Terry