[thechat] oh my holy godlessness

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Wed Apr 23 16:28:36 CDT 2003

Erika wrote:
> BTW did you hear about the Jehovah's Witness who converted to
> Unitarian Universalist?
>
> She went from door to door talking to people about nothing in particular.

Lisa: Wow. Look at all these flavors. Blessed Virgin Berry, Commmandmint,
Biblegum.
Rev. Lovejoy: Or if you prefer, we have Unitarian ice cream.
Lisa: There's nothing here.
Rev. Lovejoy: Exactly.

And since we just passed Easter, here are more inspiring words from Rev.
Lovejoy:

"I remember another gentle visitor from the heavens.

Who came to earth... and then died... only to be brought back to life again.

And his name was: E.T., the extra-terrestrial. I love that little guy."

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net