[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Apr 24 04:59:58 CDT 2003

At 02:34 PM 24-04-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>It seems a propaganda campaign against Saddam.

Drew beat me to it in pointing out that it's a spoof site. :)

>Such "news" can easily make
>Muslims against him. In present situation of propaganda war, I have
>reservations
>about this article and cannot believe it.

I don't see why Muslims should *support* him. He's (ahem, sorry, WAS) a
cruel dictator who tortured and killed many thousands of people. There is
practically NOTHING to like about him. He's hardly a candidate for sainthood.

Why peace-loving people would support a fruitcake like Saddam is beyond me.
If anything, more Muslims should rise *against* maniacs like him.
(But let's not go overboard like this, eh?
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/77813p-71645c.html )

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy