[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Apr 24 07:08:21 CDT 2003

At 03:54 PM 24-04-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:

>Being a part of Muslim world, I do feel it. Saddam has
>been a hero of Muslim world.

That is indeed sad to hear...
Perhaps you should look at more peaceful, democratic people as your heroes.

>As Saddam always supported India and never supported Pakistan on
>the matter of Kashmir, therefore, Pakistan's government never supported him.

And I still despise him. Ha ha!

> > Why peace-loving people would support a fruitcake like Saddam is beyond me.
>
>Would they love GWB or are they supposed to be doing so?

GWB is a lot of things, but he ain't tossing people into shredding machines
and imprisoning children.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy