[thechat] testing: evolt.org geek code generator

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Apr 24 16:13:51 CDT 2003

Alan McCoy noted:

>>l++ed--m-ia

Mine came back as l++e-dmi-a ... I'm a little disappointed ... I think
Bri should really add a pithy little commentary for each of the different
code selections that come back like this.

>>Wonder how many of us are m++ ? ;-)

I shan't worry ... as long as it comes back as an even number ...
although I suppose fractions would be even worse now, wouldn't it?

;-P

RonL.
(Who'll be off vacationing tomorrow with his lovely wife ... we'll be
heading up into "hill country" to test my shoulder rehab climbing the
dome this weekend I think.)

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/enchantd/enchantd.htm ... for those of
you who may have been thinking other things!