[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 28 06:24:19 CDT 2003

This is something bantered about that's plain wrong.

Yes, Jews have been treated horribly because they were Jews.

No, this does not mean that critiquing a subsection of Jews is
anti-Semitic. Sharon's Likud party does not represent all Jews. Neither
do the many powerful people in Hollywood that happen to be Jewish.

--
-/erik/

stuff about the invasion, updated daily:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt