[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Tue Apr 29 11:11:12 CDT 2003

Erik Mattheis wrote:
> Didn't mean to criticize you ...

I didn't take it as criticism at all, and I can relate to your
frustration at receiving the knee jerk response you've described. It's
always frustrating and disheartening to me to see people resort to
name calling in lieu of civil debate.

Thanks for the congrats on the baby's arrival. We we're expecting a
girl based on my wife's dreams, her very intuitive nature, and the
intuition of some friends, plus the way the baby was being carried,
the way the string pendulum moved over the belly, etc.  And,
naturally, the universe decided to trick us by blessing us with
another son. Now we're working on a name for him as we hadn't given
much thought to a boy's name before. Everyone's doing really well,
though, and happy.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s