[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Apr 29 14:33:42 CDT 2003

Actually, I kind of liked the article.  It kind of humanized him.  I
mean, can you imagine the ambition, the guts of this young
"struggling law student" turning to gay porn work just to get thru
law school... the double life of mysterious Omar Studdif.... and then
he becomes ultimate "manliest of men" leader of Iraq!!!

It's so Hollywood.

Oh well.

Unfortunately, it's all lies.