[thechat] London from Space solution

Martin martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu May 1 09:55:23 CDT 2003

I wrote:
>On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Ken Kogler wrote:

>> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap030411.html

>Hmmm - looks like a book cover I once saw.

>You may find your car stereo playing Vaughan Williams' "Fat Bottomed
>Girls" rsn.

which puzzled one or two folks, not least because they've changed the book
cover some time back, and finding a pic of the original has been a
challenge.

Anyway, here's the book:
http://www.ie.lspace.org/books/apf/good-omens.html
and the cover is:
http://www.ie.lspace.org/ftp-lspace/images/bookcovers/uk/good-omens-1.jpg

I can personally speak of the pain felt driving through most of those
red-marked junctions, especially the ones by Heathrow on a Friday pm.

Cheers
Martin