[thechat] Which OS are you?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 8 14:24:06 CDT 2003

Congratulations!  You are Palm OS! Punctual, straightforward, and
very useful.  Your mother wants you to do more with your life like
cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are.

Palm OS?  Punctual?  I answered that I'd be an hour late on shower
vs. skip work question!  I said the mouse was my favorite input
device!

BTW I think the eye candy interface question was unfair and
trivializing to apple users.

I also said I believe everything on BBSpot.

I think the part about my mother wanting me to do more with my life
is accurate... though she's probably given up on that by now.

Erika