[thechat] San Francisco hosts Masturbate-a-Thon

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri May 9 12:03:02 CDT 2003

Actually, its in its 7th year.  This will be the second year that there
is a public component to the masturbate-a-thon as well as the private
fundraising party. (See the FAQ:
http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/pages/faq.html )

The event is put on by the lovely and talented Carol Queen
(www.carolqueen.com) who is not only on of the worlds foremost sex
educators, but a wonderfull author as well.  I'm currently reading her
book Real Live Nude Girl and its quite inspiring.

And since the SF Masturbate-a-Thon has already come and gone (as it
were), I'd like to mention that May (National Masturbation Month) is not
over yet.  Portland will be hosting a benefit masturbate-a-thon/sex
party on May 31st.  I'm not familiar with the organization holding this
event, but they appear to be nice people.  I think i'll probably attend.
  See: http://www.masturbate-a-thon.org/ for more details.

Judah