[thechat] Top 10 Things I Hate About Star Trek

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 09:07:01 CDT 2003

--- "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> Ah,  But there was that great write-in about
> reversing the polarity of netscape!

Hmm, is that why this link crashed my Netscape?
(NS4.7/Solaris2.5.1)

Am I the only one who would benefit from at least a
nutshell description of links posted to thechat? Often
I have to wait days for a chance to click on a "fun"
looking link and always wonder what I'm missing. Or if
I even want to click. IOW, "Safe For Work" has
seriously different parameters around here than it
used
to: "If it has colors you can't be working."

Terry