[thechat] A new way to fight SARS

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu May 15 08:07:27 CDT 2003

Madhu noted:

>>Cross-dressing has taken on a new face in southern Taiwan, where SARS
>>continues to terrorize the population. Since all available surgical masks
>>have been sold, residents are wearing bras on their faces,

Hi Madhu,

I guess we can assume the 'lacy' models don't work quite as well?

This does, however, seem to provide whole new vistas for 'coordinating
your outfit'!

RonL.
(Dang! ... and to think that it wasn't that long ago that they used to
throw us out of stores for trying bras on our faces ... or (uh) at least
so I have heard.)   ;-)