[thechat] Re: 'Matrix' sequel ups the ante on razzle-dazzle

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 14:38:58 CDT 2003

--- Garrett Coakley <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 May 2003 14:07:44 +0100 William Anderson
> wrote:
>
> > no more spoilers people, the integrity of the
> movies depends on it! :)
>
> +1

I'm with William and Garrett. Knowing full well a
couple of years ago that I was going to see this
movie,
I have studiously avoided hearing or seeing anything
about it. Fortunately I only have about 28 more hours
to wait until the wife and I go see it, but even after
that I will divulge nothing about it. Heck, if you
guys
request it, I won't even give a thumbs up/down!

And as for not missing anything, the most memorable
moment in the first one is where Neo and Morpheus
first
meet in the run down hotel room (?). There's a long
shot of them sitting in easy chairs facing each other.
I'd love to have that shot blown up, framed, and put
on
my wall. There are a number of instances of just plain
old good photography in the Martix that I'm hoping
will
be matched in Reloaded.

Terry