[thechat] Matrix reloaded - no spoilers, I promise

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sat May 17 00:24:22 CDT 2003

So, Matrix Reloaded hit the theatres here on Thursday and I had the
privilege to get a ticket to a one time event where they showed M1+M2 back
to back.

I must say, it was worth it, even though my back will probably hurt for
days.

It was great seeing the first one on the big screen again, seen it
gazillion times, but it's been a while since I've seen it on *that* big a
screen. And the second one: you'll love it.

In only a week or so I can finally talk about it, and I will, but until
then ... I'm not spoiling the pleasure of untainted watch for the UK-ers.

off to bed
later
elfur