[thechat] US Senate Repeals Nuclear Research Ban

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Thu May 22 12:28:12 CDT 2003

Tony "bold fish" Crockford quoth:

>Tuesday, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld rejected the criticism,
>saying the Pentagon only wants to research new nuclear weapons that
>could destroy chemical and biological weapons buried deep underground.

HAHAHAHA.  hah aha haahaa ha.  HA HA HA!

hey... deep underground... maybe *that's* where Saddam put his stash.

If we just nuked them, see we'd never have to find them.

just make an educated guess and... KAAATHONG!

hey, great job, we've just eliminated all the chem weapons...
see, nothing there!

What *will* they think of next?