[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat May 31 12:58:22 CDT 2003

From: "Chris Marsh"

Very well written! When is your book coming?

> > > I doubt the prophet Mohammed would have approved of your stance on
> > > this issue.
> >
> > Who are you to dictate Prophet Muhammad?
>
> Aside from the fact that this makes absolutely no sense whasoever in the
> context of my post, you are requesting consistency over justice. This
> was not the way of the prophet Mohammed, so thus he would not have
> approved of your stance. It is an anti-Islamic stance. You are in error.
> Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. You do not strike me as a true
> muslim at all sometimes; you are far too aggressive. Read your Quran and
> meditate, Syed, for the way of the righteous is not through violence and
> hatred but through peace and love. You don't need religion to understand
> this, yet, ironically a large proportion of religious people seem to
> never grasp this point.

How much do you know about Islam?

> "Americans" are not evil.

Yes, I like many Americans. Not becasuse they are Americans but because they are
good humans. When I think about their nationality, I begin to doubt my likeness
for them. That's why I never consider their nationality.
Americans are not evil. But who are those who are terrorizing the rest of the
world in the name of peace and security?
I like Iraninans because they are Iraninas. Their personal character is
secondary to me. Same is for Chinese and Turkish.

> Check out the erosion of civil liberties
> within the continental United States. US citizens are as screwed as the
> rest of the world.

I express my sympathies and condolences.

> Get some objectivity and stop whining like a spoilt
> child about matters that you seem not to have the political
> sophistication to grasp.

Diamond cuts a diamond. (Urdu Proverb)
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.