[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Jun 1 11:36:57 CDT 2003

From: "Tony Crockford"

> Can you see that some followers of Islam can be evil and some Americans
> can be good?

Yea! Sure!
But one correction, there is great difference between "followers of Islam" and
"Muslims". "Followers of Islam" cannot be evil.
Well! If by "followers of Islam" you mean Muslims, yes, there are some Evil
Muslims. We call them "Munafiqeen". Cant you remember Osama bin Laden, his
Al-Qaeda and Talibaan.

Let me think! Oh! You asked about Good Americans too.
Muhammad Ali (boxer) is a great (Muslim) American.
Another good American that I can remember is Neil Armstrong (the first
ambassador of Humanity on Moon).
I like Michael Jackson (that singer guy) but some recent news about him were not
very pleasing. I *hope* accusation on him are wrong (Optimism :).
And many more scientists from all types of sciences who have served / are
serving humanity and work(ed) for a better world for humanity. (actually both
science and scientists are my keen interests)
The list is very long. Let me end here.

Happy now?
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.