[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Jun 1 11:44:32 CDT 2003

From: "William Anderson"

> I thought thechat was supposed to be a social outlet for evolt.org members,
> not a forum for people to post political messages which score high on the
> trollometer and then for others to feel they have to argue for/against the
> trolling statements made.

I think we have to tolerate hot discussions and keep our hearts clean for
others.

Politics (I think) is a  part of every society.

> Syed, if you don't like what cnn.com writes, don't read it - there are a
> great many other less biased news outlets covering North American and world
> events.

Do you *actually* think that h t t p : / / w w w . c n n . c o m is a *biased
news outlet*.

> Personally, I'm a fraction away from unsubbing, because I'm bored with it
> becoming thesyedtrollfest :(

Interesting choice of words! You have a good number of germs for becoming an
author (of literature :)
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/