[thechat] A new topic? Anyone want to see my travel photos?

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Mon Jun 2 01:44:26 CDT 2003

(Resending this, last one was caught because I wasn't
subscribed under my travel account. Hopefully this one will
go through. If you see it twice, please ignore the second.)

>Personally, I'm a fraction away from unsubbing, because
I'm bored with it
>becoming thesyedtrollfest :(

Hello, I'm in Edinburgh and I just thought I'd change the
topic! ;)

I also realised that there are a lot of evolters who might be
interested in my journal and photos from the last 3 months.

http://www.bigtrip.org/

For those not aware, I left Australia on February 12 with my
girlfriend (Kate), and we've been on the road since. First
stop was Chile, where we were the guests of another co-
founder of evolt.org, Javier Velasco. Next was Peru, where
we spent much of our time in Cusco and visited Machu
Picchu. After a stopover in the US (eeek!), and bits and
pieces in the UK, we visited France (14 days, including 7 in
Paris, and most of the rest on the Riviera), Spain (19 days),
Italy (29 days), and Slovenia (stunning!).

We're now the guests of a name you'll all recognise --
Martin Burns -- his wife Lucy, and son Morgan. We're cat-
and house-sitting while he's in Texas at the wedding of yet
another evolter (Bob Davis).

So, we're in Edinburgh, looking for work and our own
accommodation, so if you've got any ideas, questions
about our travels, or comments on the photos, let me
know.

I feel very detached from the net, where I've worked for at
least 7 years (can't remember these days!), and really don't
know what's been going on since February. What's the
employment climate like, opps for freelancers, new big
things, and all that junk?

isaac

BigTrip.org | Isaac and Kate : World Tour 2003 - 2004
+61 414 758 000 | www.bigtrip.org | isaac at bigtrip.org