[thechat] Why?

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 15:45:57 CDT 2003

I think he must be referring to that famous incident
when Gandhi went on a machete- and machine-gun-fuelled
killing spree, resulting in the deaths of 200 British
soldiers and 50 of his own supporters.

Apparently Gandhi also kept a stash of hand grenades in
his loincloth.

Those pinkos in Hollywood and the BBC have been
deliberately keeping it quiet for years.  THE TRUTH
WILL OUT.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7609 2214       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com