[thechat] Why?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Jun 3 19:33:01 CDT 2003

Madhu wrote:
>If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I didn't mean necessarily on the chat... in fact I've never seen this
type of hypocrisy challenged in American major media, that's what I
meant.

>It's a sad day when I post a story about us possibly climbing walls
>like >Spider-man, and even the nerds don't say a word. :p

we're all trolls in our own little way... IMO.

btw that whole gecko-adhesive thing was kicked off by a prof right
here at Lewis & Clark College.
http://www.lclark.edu/cgi-bin/shownews.cgi?0968436900.0 nearly 3
years ago... immediately sparking interest among spiderman
wannabees...

:-b