[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed Jun 4 09:41:15 CDT 2003

From: "Erika Meyer"

> >Quaid-e-Azam has some words for Gnadhi:
> >
> >"What he says he doesn't mean, what he means he doesn't say."
> >

> Syed, you aren't calling Ghandi a hypocrite?
> Did Ghandi not walk his talk?

I am not calling him anything. He is a great leader of India. I don't want to
hurt the feelings of any Indian without provocation.
One must judge him by own wisdom by studying the history of British India and
creation of Pakistan.

I just wrote what another great leader of his era said about him.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/