[thechat] Last Math exam

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Jun 4 16:58:51 CDT 2003

RonL declareth:

> You are given a set of stickers containing
> numbers that you put on finished work you wish to submit. (This is done
> to eliminate examiner bias against people whose names may suggest
> particular ethnicity.)

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my extreme hatred for the
number 37. I hate 37, and all test-takers who come from 37. If your father
or mother was a 37 I will know the second I lay eyes on your test. If you
hand in a test with a sticker of 37 on it, I'll punch you right in the nose.

> As an example, here is the 1977 exam (A-1 through A-6 would be the
'morning'
> questions, B-1 through B-6 would be the 'afternoon' questions):
> http://www.math.niu.edu/~rusin/problems-math/MP1977.html

Yep, real purdy lookin.

I especially like the "+", "-" and "=" parts.

omg-its-still-wednesday-nagrom