[thechat] In iPod He Trusts

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Jun 14 05:04:58 CDT 2003

At 03:17 PM 14-06-03, William Anderson wrote:
>I know of at least one pub in Glasgow (Hard Rock on Hope St) which has
>eschewed a DJ or a pile of CDs to have a PC on the bar with winamp
>permanently running :)

I'm gonna do the same thing for my restaurant. :)

www.boingboing.net covers the legal aspect of it. He may be in some trouble.

Hey, while we're at it, suppose I wanted to use Winamp in my restaurant
(approx. 1500 sq ft; 60 seater), what kind of speakers should I be looking
for? I don't want blaring music. I only want it at a level where you hear
it, but when you start speaking to each other, the music doesn't get in the
way.

Recommendations?