[thechat] Mangoes

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Jun 15 11:41:40 CDT 2003

Hello Everybody,
I have a mango tree in my lawn. But it is not producing fruit. Its tiny flowers
(which we call "boor" in our language) don't turn into mangoes and wither into
black sponge like substance. I have consulted an expert of mango trees. He say
that the plant needs some treatment. It will begin in August and continue till
the next mango season. I think this treatment will succeed.
I have heard that in North America (USA and Canada) mangoes are not as common as
in Asia. Is it true? Do you enjoy the companionship of the trees of King of
Fruits?
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/