[thechat] Mangoes

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 13:00:23 CDT 2003

Hi all

I'm really lucky, in my road we've got a few Spaghetti trees which were
imported from southern Switzerland.  The BBC came and made a film of it a
few years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/70000/video/_70980_aprilfool_vi.ram

It certainly explains our penchant for pasta.

Think I should have sent this message a few months back :D

Norman