[thechat] Mangoes

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Jun 18 04:19:47 CDT 2003

Getting mango all over your face is a key part of the experience. They smell and taste beautiful. Top 3 fruits for me are apricots, peaches, and mangoes.

I just asked my girlfriend for her top 3 fruits, and it seems she has 20. But mango did get an early mention...

You may have seen a mango on TV, perhaps on Seinfeld? There is at least one episode where Kramer has a fruit-obsession, and mangoes help George regain some action with his little friend downstairs -- Little George if you will.

Mango gelati is one of my favourite flavours.

isaac
(back from Denmark, and visa-ified)