[thechat] Where isaac is going to be (was:mangoes)

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Jun 18 05:36:39 CDT 2003

>> (back from Denmark, and visa-ified)
>So, what's your plan? When are you coming down to London/Brighton?

Later this morning we should have secured live-in jobs at The Lodge, Carfraemill (www.carfraemill.co.uk). Waitress and barman. Living in a cottage on the on-sit farm. About an hour out of Edinburgh. Isolated and likely very boring, but it's a quickstart despite terribly low pay.

We're planning on staying there until just before xmas.

Won't really be leaving the Edinburgh area until the UK evolt event in London. I think we're allowed to have guests though, so anyone can come and crash in the middle of nowhere with us.

isaac