[thechat] Re: New House Re: Beervolt Edinburgh Re: Mangoes

Cheryl Baringer cheryl.baringer at alcatel.com
Wed Jun 18 08:39:49 CDT 2003

Hi Martin,
The house looks lovely. Welcome to the suburbs.

I'm confused about how it's built. Are the external walls JUST brick? In
this area, a house is built with wood framing, all the walls are framed
in, the roof goes on, sheathing goes on the outside, THEN the brick goes
on. From the pictures, it appears that brick has already been applied,
without framing  the upper floor. So what holds it up?

Cheryl