[thechat] Mangoes

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed Jun 18 15:31:36 CDT 2003

From: "Kevin Stevens"

> > Seeing one doesn't really do them any justice...  You have to TASTE one,
> get it all over you face, etc....  Its just lovely :D
>
> I'm sure this is a known medical condition that has some fancy sounding
> name, but I hate the taste of mangoes, to me it tastes like fish!

Which race of mangoes did you eat? (Yes I am racist when it comes to mangoes. I
prefer to kill the tastier races. But I like to preserve their offspring for
future.    :-)
I have eaten a mango from a certain race which tastes like an egg. This race of
mangoes is called Fazali. They have unbelievable huge sizes.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/