THUDS ... wuz: RE: [thechat] Video Question - jpg still from mov file?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 18 15:48:06 CDT 2003

Kevin Stevens noted:

>>This thread has reminded me of when we stayed in the Luxor hotel in Vegas.
>>Unsurprisingly, this attracts a huge number of moths and,
>>apparently, the night before we stayed there were an estimated 10,000 bats
>>swarming around the hotel. I didn't notice this when we stayed, but every
>>few minutes there would be a *thud* when a bat hit the window.

Hi Kevin,

Ha!  Dude, I get those *thud* sounds several times a week!

Heck, if it's not the Turkey Vultures against my office windows ... then it's
management against my office door!

RonL.
(Hmmmm ... that probably means something foreboding ... but I'm off to
contemplate some birdies on the [outdoorsy] links instead!)