[thechat] Kazaa

Seb Potter seb at poked.org
Wed Jun 18 21:28:09 CDT 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 02:36:21 +0100, Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 01:48  am, Seb Potter wrote:
>
>> ROTK in only 181 days?!? I better go get in line!!!
>
> Take that portable DVD player to watch the extended version of TTT.
>
> btw, we'll be hosting a LOTR day in the week before ROTK is released,
> showing the extended FOTR and TTT back to back. Guests welcome.

Well, seeing as you jocks[1] are monopolising our antipodean friends' time,
I guess I'll have to come up and visit some time soon. Might have to bring
nutty[2] finnish girlfriend with me to introduce her to evolt people.

Hmm, and I could do with a few days away from work... though I have a
wedding and a christening this weekend, possibly glastonbury next week...
day of misery[3] the week after... erm... then euvolt[4] in 4 weeks... and
probably a week in helsinki[5] after that...

yeah, on second thoughts, maybe around christmas is a good idea.

- seb

[1] even those of you born on the wrong side of the border
[2] but extremely fun and mostly harmless D&AD award winning designer
[3] the 26th annual occurence
[4] erm... should we organise our talk thing that we agreed to do?
[5] plone sprint at assembly, including building the intranet for the 5000-
player LAN gaming event.
[6] there was no 6.

--
http://poked.org