[thechat] Kazaa

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jun 19 06:04:40 CDT 2003

Terry Fowler wrote:
> --- Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > btw, we'll be hosting a LOTR day in the week before
> > ROTK is released,
> > showing the extended FOTR and TTT back to back.
> > Guests welcome.
> >
> I'm planning a "Long-Expected Party" for the day after
> Thanksgiving[1], 2004, at which we'll play the EV of
> all three. Maybe by then I'll have a largish tv and a
> home theater sound system.

FotR is *choice* with a nice rig - excellent subwoofer transition test at
the start with the Sauron Wave whooshing through the troops in a Praxis Wave
stylee - weeeeeuuuuuuUUUUUURRRRRRRR.  If you do get hold of a good surround
rig, bung in a proper THX title - Attack of the Clones is a good 'un to
use - and run through the THX setup tests, well worth the effort.

> I can see it now, in the
> middle of ROTK:
>
> "No I WON'T pause, you should have pee'd before we
> left Bag End!"

hehe - how long until the fully licenced RotK branded catheters are made
available :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like