[thechat] Kazaa

Debbe Watson debbe1 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 19 16:27:04 CDT 2003

Thanks for the Kaaza feedback.  I removed Kaaza mid last year due to a
virus transmitted to one of my machines from something my daughter
downloaded.  I switched to Limewire and have been somewhat pleased with
it.  I did allow my daughter to put Kaaza Lite back on her machine last
week, so I hope what I am hearing from this forum about Kaazza Lite
holds true.  I don't want to be rebuilding her machine again for the 8th
time.

TGIAW,

Debbe

TGIAW: Thank Goodness It's Almost the Weekend!