thread hijack: firefly (was: Re: [thechat] Kazaa)

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 17:48:50 CDT 2003

--- Seb Potter <seb at poked.org> wrote:

> Firefly was quite seriously the best sci-fi I've
> ever seen in my entire
> life. More story and character in a single episode
> than Trek could cope
> with in the lifetime of a show. I can't wait for the
> DVD with the full run
> of episodes, and I really hope like hell Whedon
> succeeds in his fervent
> struggle to keep making the show.

Seems there were 3 episodes shot that were never
shown.
They're available as bit.torrent, um, thingies:

http://forums.prospero.com/foxfirefly/messages/?msg=8556.1

I haven't looked into bit.torrent yet, so I have no
idea what to do with these files yet.

I went looking for rumors about further Firefly eps
but
all the talk now is about a Firefly MOVIE!! Ooh, this
is one rumor I really hope is going to prove to be
true.

terry