[thechat] Royals Schmoyals Hijack! (was: Re: Harry Potter)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Jun 23 05:25:08 CDT 2003

Just because His Royal High-and-Mightyness also has the name William? Awww...

>Incidentally, the
>stunning, shocking, life-shattering news that an arsehole crashed Prince
>William's 21st birthday party and generally acted like a tit is headline
>news today.

For some reason, Rupert Murdoch's Star TV had been advertising this feature
on Prince William turning 21 for several weeks. They showed it last night.
I wonder where they got the idea that we Indians actually give a shit about
him. ;)

One day William becomes King. But I may not live to see it. Charles has
been waiting a fair while already. :D