[thechat] Royals Schmoyals Hijack! (was: Re: Harry Potter)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jun 24 04:01:31 CDT 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 03:44 PM 23-06-03, William Anderson wrote:
>
> > we could just dispose of lizzie and the whole bunch ;)
>
> Just because His Royal High-and-Mightyness also has the name William?
> Awww...

nah, just sheer coincidence.  btw, I was here first :)

> > Incidentally, the
> > stunning, shocking, life-shattering news that an arsehole crashed
> > Prince William's 21st birthday party and generally acted like a tit is
> > headline news today.
>
> For some reason, Rupert Murdoch's Star TV had been advertising this
> feature on Prince William turning 21 for several weeks. They showed it
> last night. I wonder where they got the idea that we Indians actually
> give a shit about him. ;)

Dunno, but the same docu was on Sky One on Saturday night, and I utterly
failed to watch it.  I assume they think that showing a docu being trailed
with shots of PW in a photoshoot looking sultry/sulky/whatever will "entice
the ladies".

> One day William becomes King. But I may not live to see it. Charles has
> been waiting a fair while already. :D

He may be waiting a while longer, lizzie has a vice like grip on the crown
atm.  Personally I think there should be a deathmatch between the two,
winner take all.  I'd pay good money to see that.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like